Opera, Google Chrome and Safari share the same proxy settings. To remove the TellyPass proxy URL from Google Chrome, Opera or Safari, please follow the steps below:
The shortest route is to remove TellyPass proxy from Safari
- In Safari menu click Preferences in order to open the Advanced configuration window.
- Select the Advanced icon in order to open the advanced tab.
Then select Change Settings in order to open the Network window.
- Select Proxies tab in the Network window.
- Deselect / Un-tick the option: Automatic proxy configuration
- Click the OK then, click Apply to finish the configuration and close the windows.
You can open our channels page and check that your Mac is no longer configured.
If the TellyPass DNS is still active you will have to remove also the DNS settings from your PC.