Configure LG - DNS Connection
- Configure first the DNS connection on your PC, Mac or tablet and check that TellyPass is compatible with your current internet connection.
- Most TVs sold in Europe cannot change country setting to USA. If this is the case you will not be able to access the US content.
- The configuration steps depend on your TV model.
- Please make sure that your TV uses the latest firmware.
- With your TV on, press the Settings button on your remote control.
- Scroll down to Network and select Network Connection.
- Make sure your TV is connected to the internet via LAN or Wi-Fi Dongle.
Press Start Connection.
A message stating Network is connected should appear.
- Select your network connection and press Other Network List.
- Scroll down and press the Set Expert button.
- Select your network connection Wired if you are connected via the network cable or Wireless
- Scroll down to the DNS Mode box.
Select the Manual Input tab and configure the DNS address numbers shown below.
DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
Note: For better performance, choose a DNS address that is closer to your location!
- Your TV will now test the connection
A message stating Wired/Wireless network is connected should appear.
- IMPORTANT Visit http://www.tellypass.com/update (from any device connected to the same network as your TV / Blu Ray and enter your username and password)