Remove iOS DNS Connection
- Tap Settings in your applications screen
Then tap Wi-Fi option in order to open wireless settings.
- Tap the small arrow for your active wireless connection.
- On iOS 6 or older, tap the small blue arrow for your active wireless connection to edit your WiFi settings.
On iOS 7, tap the information icon (i) for your active wireless connection to edit your WiFi settings.
- Tap DNS in order to open the keyboard.
Completely erase the numbers in this field, to remove the TellyPass DNS.
- Scroll down to HTTP Proxy Section.
Select OFF, to remove the TellyPass Proxy.
You can open our channels page and check that your iOS is no longer configured.