Opera, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer share the same proxy settings. To remove the TellyPass proxy URL from Google Chrome or Opera, please follow the steps below.
The shortest route is to remove TellyPass proxy from Internet Explorer
- 1. Click on the Tools menu (top – right corner) in Internet Explorer
- 2. Then click on Internet Options
- 3. Select Connections tab from the Internet Options window
- 4. Then click on the LAN settings button
- 5. Un-tick / Deselect the option: Use automatic configuration script
And you will notice the proxy URL being grayed out
- 6. Click OK twice in order to save the settings and close the configuration windows.
You can open our channels page and check that your Windows is no longer configured.
If the TellyPass DNS is still active you will have to remove also the DNS settings from your PC.